Other Interesting Articles

Monday, January 4, 2010

Saving on Beauty - Tip #1

Image by ♥ Unlimited

Ever wonder where make up artists shop? Wonder no more - every week I'll be giving you the serious deets on where you should save, and where you should splurge.

Mascara - Never shop at the department store for this item. I know, I do love Dior Show and all the rest, but honestly, at almost $30 a pop, no way! Why spend when most of the ingredients in mascara are similar from brand to brand - the only difference is the brush. In my expert opinion (I am a make up artist), all you need is a great eyelash curler. Try experimenting with some drugstore brands. My faves include Loreal Voluminous Mascara or Cover Girl Last Blast. Both of these suggestions come at a much more affordable price - about $8. Hello, savings of 22 bucks!

No comments:

Post a Comment